ShopFactory all-in-one eCommerce software helps you start selling online in no time. Create your complete website and online store using the best store builder. Securely accept payments and manage products, orders and customers. Add as many products and create as many shops as you want. Just create your shop, publish it and start selling.
You can publish your shop on any server available to you. Or use the free hosting service provide as part of ShopFactory Total Care.
Unlike most other eCommerce solutions ShopFactory is desktop software. It runs on your own computer - allowing you to work fast, even when the Internet slows down. ShopFactory helps you right out of the box when it comes to boosting your search engine listings (SEO) with a host of built in functions designed to automatically boost your listings in search results. All you have to do is add your appropriate content!
ShopFactory eCommerce solutions make buying fast, super easy and totally secure to help you get more sales. From the moment customers click on a buy now button to purchase your goods, they are guided all along the way to ensure they will complete their purchase securely.
Of course ShopFactory also helps you receive customer payments and stay on top of your orders. Selling and buying has never been easier. ShopFactory Pro and Gold come with hundreds of professionally prepared website designs to help you impress your customers.
Customizing them is easy: pick a theme you like, then change images and colors with your mouse to get a completely new look! Click here for examples of our customer websites. If you are a website designer you can also delve right into the template code and adjust the designs to your hearts content.
With ShopFactory software and eCommerce services you can accept payments manually or automatically , depending on your preferences.
You can ask customers to send you a check, money order or to transfer money into your account. Or offer 'Cash on Delivery', 'Pick up and Pay' and other manual payment methods.
Of course you can also accept payments in real time via one of the many payment service providers which have partnered with us, such as PayPal, Amazon Payments, Authorize Net, WorldPay and many others. High level SSL encryptions ensures that the ordering process is super secure.
What's new in this version: Version 9.3.7 offers a number of new enhancements & features such as mobile friendly checkout, improved stock control, more shipping options.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Start, manage, and promote your online e-commerce store.
- Sell online from your own ecommerce website.
- Start your own e-commerce Web site of any complexity.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Provide easy shopping cart for online business.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Build professional e-commerce Web sites without any special kno...
- Handle tax, shipping, price, weight, and product management onl...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Run and customize a Web-based e-commerce service.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create a Paypal compatible Web site shop from MS Excel or Calc ...
- Put an ecommerce facility to any Web site design.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Get this FrontPage Web bot for your online auction and shopping...
- Get a configurable catalog front-end and an administration tool...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Set up your own e-commerce Web site.
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 27 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Buggy, missing many standard features, terrible support"
Version: ShopFactory Professional 9.3.7
Reasonably simple to set up a small site.
Any customizations to a template are much more complicated. Even simple features like forms are not catered for. The site templates are now very dated and the sites looks old fashioned.
I have had, and still have, so many bugs. As for the support, they mainly send just pre-scripted template answers. Today, they missed an appointed time (which they set) to do a remote session on my PC.
I agree totally with Sebo and Edward. If I had a choice today, I would not buy it.