From PC Dot Com:
Whether you need to share your calendar with the entire office or if you just need to give your assistant the ability to view and modify your calendar, Shared Calendar is the solution for you. Shared Calendar sets up a separate calendar within Outlook leaving you the ability to still use your personal calendar for yourself and a shared calendar for your colleagues. For teams that work together with common deadlines or for dispatchers who need to plan and schedule for a small or large group of service technicians. Take your whiteboard calendar off the wall and put it into Microsoft Outlook with Shared Calendar.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Share Outlook calendars, contacts, e-mail, tasks, journals, and...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Automate time and expenses tracking, generate reports on any as...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Synchronize your Outlook 2003 calendars with e-mail.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Repair and configure the Microsoft Office installations.
- Save your existing Microsoft Office documents as mail files.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Create and send your digital business cards.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- View and access Team Member appointments and calendars easily.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Synchronize your Microsoft Office Outlook contacts with your co...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Monitor your employees' productivity or personal activity.
- Manage your personal finances and investments.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Looks good at first glance-disappointing support"
Version: Shared Calendar 1.3
quickly and easily installed and integrated into exisiting outlook calendars. Worked as advertised for a while.
Purchased license but had to call and ask for license. One calendar lost all data and will not sync with the other after a few weeks and can get no response from support after several emails. May have to uninstall. A shame--had great potential.