From Open Door Networks:
ShareWay IP Pro 2.0 takes advantage of the implementation of SLP included in Mac OS 8.5 to address one of the few remaining issues with IP-based file sharing: ease-of-use. Since shipping ShareWay IP in late 1997, Open Door has enabled any AFP (AppleShare-compatible) server to share files over the Internet or an intranet using TCP/IP protocols. However such servers could not be found and accessed in the point-and-click manner that users have come to expect from the Macintosh. Last January, Open Door addressed this issue by adding SLP support to its ShareWay IP 2.0 Personal and Standard Editions and AFP Engage! 2.0 products. ShareWay IP Pro 2.0 brings this same ease-of-use to the top of the ShareWay IP product line.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Radius authorization server.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Software asset/license management.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- FTP client.
- Upload Web sites or transfer files between your Mac and FTP ser...
- An easy-to-install distribution of SugarCRM.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Billing & business management software for ISPs.
- Access AppleShare compatible servers over TCP/IP, OS 9 upgrade.
- Bandwidth performance measurement app for wired networks.