The ServerAdministrationSoftware.mpkg contains administration software and tools that you can install on a computer other than your server. Server Admin for configuring service settings, monitoring server activity, logging information and the state of each service. Workgroup Manager for managing share points, users, group and computer lists, privileges and Managed Network View. Server Monitor for monitoring the hardware status of Xserve servers. System Image Utility for creating, modifying and managing NetBoot and Network Install disk images. Server Assistant for remote installations and initial configuration of Mac OS X Server.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Remote view on your network's health.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- News (NNTP) server software.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Set up your own newsgroup server.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Command-line file transfer tool.