The ServerAdministrationSoftware.mpkg contains administration software and tools that you can install on a computer other than your server. Server Admin for configuring service settings, monitoring server activity, logging information and the state of each service. Workgroup Manager for managing share points, users, group and computer lists, privileges and Managed Network View. Server Monitor for monitoring the hardware status of Xserve servers. System Image Utility for creating, modifying and managing NetBoot and Network Install disk images. Server Assistant for remote installations and initial configuration of Mac OS X Server.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Manage and update storefronts and on-line stores remotely.
- Use the white remote the may have come with your Mac to move an...
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Create thumbnails for your images.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Create and deliver multimedia content.
- Remote control software to interact with a remote computer.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Create and edit Web documents remotely.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- Build applications for Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2).
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Set timer to switch your Mac in Shutdown, Restart, or Sleep mod...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Promotes your business services via message broadcasting.
- Run system shell scripts to perform maintenance routines and cl...