From Legacy of Love Software:
Sermon Library is a database-style program that helps people in the ministry keep track of the sermons and messages they deliver. In addition to storing the text of sermons, the program also can hold title, date, series, and theme information. It allows multiple sorting and searching schemes, and is capable of opening word processing files for direct editing and printing.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Replace the Windows bootup screen with inspirational Bible vers...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- See 28 photos of God's creatures with 5 Christian music MIDI fi...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Add multimedia and interactivity to praying the rosary.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- View a new Bible verse each day, or each time you run the progr...
- Organize daily prayer, notes, and save verses.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- See 20 cartoon drawings of Bible stories.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Display high-resolution Bible verses on your screen.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Get down with God as you view nature scenes and scriptures from...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Read e-Bible with covers, turning pages, and artwork on your PC...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage activities of a church or a religious community.
- Create Chinese and English karaoke songs.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content