Semonto is a Server Monitor Tool. Semonto checks your server (portchecks, load, memory-usage, ... ) and when it noticed a problem, it will alert you via email, SMS, twitter, ... Semonto for Mac allows you to get alerts on your Mac via Growl, a sound, a messagebox etc when your server went down. An account on Semonto.com is required. There is also a free trial for 30days! More information at Semonto.com.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Automate the process of password protecting your PDF files.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Monitor the work of your servers and restart them if necessary.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Monitor 4D Server applications remotely.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Server monitor utility with SMS noticication.
- Create thumbnails for your images.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Learn how to use your iPhone.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Use this client/server version control system for CodeWarrior.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Monitor websites, statistics, accounts on iPad Screen.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- List the hosts on a local area network and monitor their status...
- Monitor and view logfiles on your desktop.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Create and deliver multimedia content.