Protect your data and privacy when you email, download music, bank or shop online. Security Shield 2007 combines automated virus and spyware discovery and removal, with daily, automatically updated, virus protection from F-Secure's world-renowned virus research laboratory. An integrated personal firewall stops hackers from breaking into your computer and lets you keep your private data to yourself. The enhanced Parental Control with Child Time lock function enables parents to control and monitor their childrens' Internet usage.
Security Shield 2007 provides essential virus protection from viruses, hackers, and privacy threats. Powerful yet easy to use, protect yourself, your family, and your PC online with Security Shield 2007. When a virus breaks out, Security Shield 2007 will provide a patch within 2-3 hours and a fix for the virus within 5 hours. You can set your computer to update viruses weekly and run a complete virus scan. Virus protection is a must and no one with internet access should surf without it.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Lock your computer using passwords.
- Virus scanner.
- Remove spyware programs from your PC.
- Protect USB memory cards from viruses.
- Search and remove unwanted adware and toolbars from your comput...
- Scan and remove viruses, malware, and rootkit on your computer.
- A very powerful and effective software to protect children from...
- Virus protection.
- Protect your PC from spyware, adware, Trojans, keyloggers, spyb...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Never buy PC Security Shield!!!"
Version: Security Shield 2009
left BLANK intentionally
Poor tech support from overseas. Auto billing that is difficult to CANCEL. If I could select negative stars for this review I would have.
Don't think for a minute there are any positive reviews. If you find one, it's a fraudulent review! This software sucks. My PC was completely eaten by viruses last year. This was a one year old PC. I had to replace the hard drive and reformat the entire thing, even though I had Security Shield installed for two years.
When I called tech support (from India), the rep wanted to run a full PC scan remotely. I told him to F#$K OFF and cancelled my membership. I assumed it was done in March 2010, but just two days ago, my bank called me with a fraud alert that a PC Security Shield was charging my credit card $49.99. I'll bet they charged my card July 2010 as well.
I have sent them emails and called to complain and cancel my account. It doesn't work. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT ever get involved with this company.
Go to Costco and buy Norton or McAfee! You'll be happier with a reputable company such as this.
"AVOID THIS PRODUCT AT ALL COSTS, PLEASE DO NOT BUY"
Version: Security Shield 2009
NOTHING, THIS PRODUCT AND THE SUPPORT ARE A DISGRACE
Charged 3 times more than advertised, Software completely crashed my system resulting in me having to format the whole hard-drive and losing all of my computers data. Absolutely awful customer service
I came across this product and fancied it, so I purchased it from the sellers website. It was advertised on a special promotion at $19.99 for the year, when I clicked to purchase it another box came up offering the years cover for $9.99, GREAT I thought, what a bargain...next they offered an extra years cover for a further $14.99 thus a total of 2 years cover for under $25. I purchased using my card. It was only when they emailed my receipt did I notice that they had actually charged me $55. I downloaded the software which almost immediately crashed my sytem when I attempted to run the program. So much so that my neighbour an IT proffesional recommended that I should format the hard drive and start again, which I did. Just incase it was a one-off or a corupt installation, I attempted to download the software again, infact I tried about 20 times and each one ended in failure, it would just stop downloading about half way through and cause my system to freeze, so I gave up trying & contacted them via live support on their official website. The result of which was a complete farce. A disgrace to be honest, they offered no explanation to the cause of the problem, they offered no solution to remedy the problem with the download and instead told me that if I wanted my money back, I should send a letter to Florida and beg for it.....dont do it. I have an almost new Sony Vaio and never had a problem before this, without doubt it caused massive problems to my computer and now I wish I would of gone for Norton again...silly me