From Enrico De Michele:
With "SearchInFiles" you can search a text string within a file showing the line number of the file where is located.
The most useful function is the possibility to search across multiple files, folders or sub-folders showing the file and the line in which the searched string is located.
It works with all simple text files, such as txt, rtf, html files, css, xml, c, m, java.
What's new in this version: Italian localization.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Web browser geared towards web developers.
- Simple image viewing, converting, editing, filtering.
- Split & recombine large files; create PAR files.
- Renumber large groups of files.
- Preview X3F RAW image files using QuickLook.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Encode and decode text in the ROT13 format.
- View invisible files and make them visible.
- Barcode generator.
- Creator/type code viewer & editor.