From Learnpulse SAS:
Screenpresso allows you to save screenshots on your drive. Drag and drop screenshots from history directly to your favorite e-mail editor. Webmails like Gmail are also taken into account. Crop, spotlight an area, or comment parts of captured image. Make a unique image thanks to the stitching mechanism. Look like a pro. Add drop shadow, round corners, and reflection. Need to export images or create thumbnails at specific size, one click. Easy share screenshots on Twitter thanks to Twitpic integration.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.5 includes
- New Screenpresso logo
- Capture: changed look of 'Capture region' feature. Now the whole screen is gray and only the selected region is clear
- Capture: video recording time is now unlimited in free version
- Capture: delay screenshot feature
- Capture: changed video countdown look
- Editor: horizontal cut-out support
- Document: added support for animated GIF generation<...
See all new features »