From FOR neXtSoft:
ScreenCapture is a great lightweight app for creating movies directly from the screen. ScreenCap offers 4 codecs for saving the movies. You can make instructional videos, presentations for business or use it just for fun. ScreenCap makes creating desktop videos a snap. ScreenCapture offers more options than Quicktime, including scaleable images sizes and selectable areas.
What's new in this version:
- Screen sizes are proportionately correct now.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Create high-quality QuickTime movies for broadcast over the Int...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Online backup using Amazon S3.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Convert, customize, and manage sound, video, and image files.
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Convert images, sounds, music, movies.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: