SchoolBell plays sounds at specified times. It can be used to control the sound system of a school or business. Supported sound file formats are Wave, MP3 and MIDI. Different sounds can be defined for special events. Sounds can be faded out after a specific time, so normal music files can be used. Different tables allow non-standard schedules on some days (for instance on Friday). The system time can be synchronized via internet. SchoolBell can start automatically and run minimized, so the computer can be used for other tasks.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Set, track, and record time with alarms.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Measure your time via fullscreen timer and stopwatch software.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Create your own timers, alarms, and stopwatches.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Set independent timers for each of six ingredients.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Set a timer and schedule your PC shutdown.
- Display a clock with a stopwatch and timer function.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Get automatic and personalized school bell system for any schoo...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Keep a stopwatch, alarm clock, count down timer, and note remin...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Set an alarm and countdown timer.
- Track how much time has passed.
- Manage your time schedule.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set timers, reminders, and alarms right on your desktop.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content