RogueKiller is a tool written in C++, which scans the running processes, and kills those which are malicious. It developed based on speed execution, which will clean the running processes before being killed, and on demand will clean the registry in order to make a faster and safer disinfection then with the usual tools. The tool does not remove files (except malicious .lnk in the startup folder), so you will have to clean then with MBAM (Malwarebytes Anti-Malware).
What's new in this version:
- Added detections.
- HTML reports.
- HTML Open button.
- TXT Open button.
- HTML log setting + command line parameter.
- Fixed timeout for Curl operations (max 5 seconds).
- Signature database is now pre-compiled, will load much faster.
- Updated Yara engine to 3.4.
- Refactored Digisig engine, better performances.
- Added more information in Json log for killed processes.
- Fixed a bug where x64 ... See all new features »