RogueKiller is a tool written in C++, which scans the running processes, and kills those which are malicious. It developed based on speed execution, which will clean the running processes before being killed, and on demand will clean the registry in order to make a faster and safer disinfection then with the usual tools. The tool does not remove files (except malicious .lnk in the startup folder), so you will have to clean then with MBAM (Malwarebytes Anti-Malware).
What's new in this version: Version 8.6.3 added detections and crash feedback link into crash window, and fixed bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Install proactive protection monitors on your computer and stop...
- Scan and kill malicious processes on your Windows PC.
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Fight malware, see background processes, and modify application...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Protect your computers against virus, online threats, and user ...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect your computer against common attempts that malicious pr...
- Protect your computer from viruses and hacker attacks.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
- Search and remove unwanted adware and toolbars from your comput...
- Scan files, memory, and registry for trojans.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Locate and destroy the most stubborn malware(s) in just a few m...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Detect and remove various malware on your computer.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Does what it says. There is no installation needed."
Version: RogueKiller 8.6.3
Darren Dheilly is dead wrong, is a liar and must be working for another software product. Check reviews on other software sites. I have used this in an enterprise environment and it found Zero Access malware - something that Malware Bytes, MS Security Essentials and Kaspersky didn't uncover. There is NO installation needed, you run an executable file when you need it.
Does not run to catch malware before it installs on your computer. It only runs "manually".
Glad I found this software and was able to remove Zero Access malware from our accounting department computer.
"Beware !!! It need a Minus 1 star..."
Version: RogueKiller 8.6.3
It was a good one once. but now, it does not work all all. It is terrible... Slows system well,.. as it loaded it's nifty Malware too... Every update is worse.
I used to work nice, removed crap and malware, The updated version did not do anything. The last version (Now) is even worse. It needs all these extra programs (Express_installer, Vune, Optimum Installer, a tool bar and install this and that) and it will not download the "Rogue Killer" app. It just wants you to install all this other Crap. My system stopped saying : The application was reported as unsafe. So I had to clean all the crap it gave me... A regedit showed all sorts of Junk it installed in my Registry. A system restore put me back to an OK state...
Make sure you have a valid restore point if you try to get this package, or better yet - stay away from it...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content