RogueKiller is a tool written in C++, which scans the running processes, and kills those which are malicious. It developed based on speed execution, which will clean the running processes before being killed, and on demand will clean the registry in order to make a faster and safer disinfection then with the usual tools. The tool does not remove files (except malicious .lnk in the startup folder), so you will have to clean then with MBAM (Malwarebytes Anti-Malware).
What's new in this version:
- Now VT file scan has minimum/maximum size.
- Refactored PUP/PUM classification to be clearer and more consistent.
- Fixed VT file scanner scanning LNK files instead of target.
- Now VT unknown s classified as PUP.
- Now VT cache has outdated date (fixed to 5 days).
- Now VT scanner rescans pending items at initialization.
- Added detections.