RogueKiller is a tool written in C++, which scans the running processes, and kills those which are malicious. It developed based on speed execution, which will clean the running processes before being killed, and on demand will clean the registry in order to make a faster and safer disinfection then with the usual tools. The tool does not remove files (except malicious .lnk in the startup folder), so you will have to clean then with MBAM (Malwarebytes Anti-Malware).
What's new in this version:
- Fixed encoding bug in quarantine handler
- Fixed crash window opening when no dump is available
- Fixed duplicated files in common startup folder on XP
- Detection of WinPE. Now LivePE/LiveUSB scan is faster and more accurate.
- Fixed reboot query
- Improved replacement method
- Fixed DNS whitelisting
- Added Zekos signatures
- Now file replacement engine looks for same file version before replacing.
- Fixed a bug ... See all new features »