RoboForm makes logging into Web sites and filling forms faster, easier, and more secure. RoboForm memorizes and securely stores each user name and password the first time you log into a site, then automatically supplies them when you return. RoboForm's Logins feature eliminates the manual steps of logging into any online account. With just one click RoboForm will navigate to a Web site, enter your username and password and click the submit button for you. Completing long registration or checkout forms is also a breeze. Simply click on your RoboForm Identity and RoboForm fills-in the entire form for you.
You no longer need to remember all your passwords. You remember one Master Password, and RoboForm remembers the rest. This allows you to use stronger passwords, making your online experience more secure. RoboForm uses strong AES encryption for complete data security.
What's new in this version:
- Sync: fix not including some files into sync due to include *.rfp filter.
- Sync: do not require One Time Password for background syncing of usage info.
- Sync: fix One Time Password did not work, if WinInet option is used.
- Add 'RoboForm > Sync > Manage RoboForm Everywhere Account' command to RoboForm menu.
- Sync: OpenSSL upgraded to 1.0.1j, to fix recently vulnerabilities such as Poodle.
- Installer: fix RF installer shows too big icon ... See all new features »