RoboForm makes logging into Web sites and filling forms faster, easier, and more secure. RoboForm memorizes and securely stores each user name and password the first time you log into a site, then automatically supplies them when you return. RoboForm's Logins feature eliminates the manual steps of logging into any online account. With just one click RoboForm will navigate to a Web site, enter your username and password and click the submit button for you. Completing long registration or checkout forms is also a breeze. Simply click on your RoboForm Identity and RoboForm fills-in the entire form for you.
You no longer need to remember all your passwords. You remember one Master Password, and RoboForm remembers the rest. This allows you to use stronger passwords, making your online experience more secure. RoboForm uses strong AES encryption for complete data security.
What's new in this version:
- Chrome: fix installer for non-standard Chrome install paths.
- Chrome + Windows 8 + touch screen: fix Chrome crashes when user taps an item in RoboForm menu.
- Chrome: fix Fill Forms dialog does not appear when Fill Forms is selected from RF popup toolbar.
- Chrome 40 beta: fix RoboForm does not work with Basic Auth in the new Chrrome beta.
- Firefox 36 beta + RF2Go: fix- RF2Go can not attach to new Firefox beta.
- Firefox: fix some rare RF... See all new features »