From Hilbert Hagedoorn:
RivaTuner is tweaking utility for NVIDIA and ATI display adapters running under Windows. The purpose of this utility is to give you access to all the undocumented features of Detonator and Catalyst drivers. Drivers have a lot of undocumented registry entries. In general, they cannot give you big performance boost but they can improve image quality and solve some compatibility problems. RivaTuner will help you to change all undocumented registry entries. It supports all versions of Detonators (now called ForceWare) drivers under Windows.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Image drivers.
- Windows 2000 Update.
- Update your CMI9880 for Windows 2000 and XP.
- Remove registry settings of Windows Installer.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Get the latest drivers for the Okipage 4W LED page printer.
- Troubleshoot a wide range of computer issues with this full-fea...
- Test graphics performance with an advanced 3D game benchmarking...
- Get a PC maintenance and recovery application.
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"File Not Found"
Version: RivaTuner 2.24c
No wait time
File not found. When I click "download" it loads and brings me to a white page saying, "File not found"
Maybe just get a new version of the program and update the page. Thank you!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: