Rinse is the smartest way to seamlessly organize and repair your iTunes music library. We're powered by an intelligent online database which finds what you need without searching or typing. Features include are Removes Duplicate Songs in your music collection, Save precious storage space and enjoy an organized collection, and Repair Misspelled Songs, Artists, and Album Details. Rinse automatically finds missing artists, albums, dates, and genres for you. Combine and organize your music collection the way you want it.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert audio between formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, M4A, ...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Convert between WAV and mp3, wma, ogg, and FLAC.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Transpose the chords to the suitable key.
- Play variety of audio files on PC.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Change the quality of your MP3 files.
- Play MPEG-4 movies with AAC sound with latest version of Apple'...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Browse the Web with speed and an elegant interface.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create and record music in your computer.
- Add a Web browser plug-in for accessing rich interactive applic...
- Import your Excel CSV file and manage your leads and contacts.
- Convert and edit video, burn video on discs, and share video wi...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Capture, organize and share notes.
- Manage your stockroom, storage and warehouse items.
All versions:1.4 stars
out of 9 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 3 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Program Errors & Horrible Customer Service"
Version: Rinse 1.912
- The interface looks nice.
- Able to do a whopping 10 songs at a time before it crashes... nice feature.
- Crashes when trying to connect to iTunes: "iTunes Is Not Responding" error.
- Stability problems with Adobe Air (which it uses to work).
- HORRIBLE customer service, they will send you non-personal e-mail responses that are clearly copy-paste responses they used on other customers. After nearly 2 months, they will simply stop responding, their hope is your frustration will just make you go away and forget the money.
- Did I mention HORRIBLE customer service??
Rinse is a waste of money... do your homework, many-many people experiencing errors with it. I wish I had researched more before
I'm taking the time to post this because Rise "RealNetworks" customer service and technical support told me they don't care that Rinse is failing to work (massive errors) and they stopped responding to me.
- Error 1: Rinse will run up to about 10 songs before it crashes and says "iTunes Is Not Responding" (Google it, widespread issue with Rinse).
- Error 2: Rinse will hang on song 2 or 3 for no reason (the only program on my computer that does this.
I have tested Rinse on 2 computers with the same results. Rinse "RealNetworks" technical support quite literally copies & pastes e-mail responses to you that were responses they used to send to other people before... I've received two responses now where they put my name at the start of the e-mail but in the first paragraph, they call me a different name (my name is Dave, not Nick or Susan). I've been in e-mail communication with the tech support for nearly 2 months, and now they are not responding -- the just wanted me to go away.
I am not advocating for any other iTunes clean-up tool... I haven't tried another yet, but I will tell you that I have two computers and both have errors with Rinse. I'm running an i7 PC with Windows 7 and a 27" iMac (mid 2011) with a 3.4GHz i7 processor and 16 GB of Ram... not a computer issue, it's a software issue and customer service will wait you out.
If you get it - best of luck.
"HORRIBLE! MIS-LABELS SONGS! DO NOT BUY/USE"
Version: Rinse 1.912
The program took previously correct songs and changed the information (including titles). For example, when "fixing" the library, it took Ben Harper's "Burn one down" and changed it to "Burn to Shine." It did this with 95% certainty that it was correct! Messing up a library's information is inexcusable at any price.
Also, the duplicate song finder removes any two songs with the same name and ignores the fact that the two might be different versions, on different albums, or by different artists (e.g., live versions).
On top of everything, their customer service is awful. I sent the above information to them and they replied back "we're sorry the album artwork isn't working, please check that your settings are correct and try again."
DO NOT BUY OR USE THIS PRODUCT. IT WILL RUIN YOUR MUSIC LIBRARY'S INFORMATION!!!
"Use this if you want to get rid of your music files"
Version: Rinse 1.912
It does seem to clean dup's for a while
Just when you trust it to clean a large library it deletes 80% of your files - I juste wiped out 180 gig of music from a 200 gig lib as easily and quickly as I've ever done - wonderful if you want to get rid of your music. If only Itunes would create a decent product we wouldn't have to deal with crappy third party stuff.
I've had this product for years and have known about it's limitations for as long - I thought being diligent about redundant backups would enable me to take advantage of its ability to get rid of dups - nah - this product is very thin ice my friends.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content