From Beiley Software:
Remind-Me is a personal calendar and event reminder for Windows. Remind-Me tracks and reminds you of important events before they occur. It displays holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, and scheduled events on an attractive traditional calendar. Remind-Me can alert you when your computer starts up, or at any specified time. Remind-Me has built-in support for sending e-mail when an event occurs. E-mail can be sent automatically, or you can compose it yourself. Remind-Me can even attach a personal audio greeting recorded by using your computer's sound card and microphone. With Remind-Me you'll never forget an important date again.
What's new in this version: Version 7.1: New "Portable" mode to run from a memory stick. Also updated for Windows 8 compatibility.
More Products to Consider
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Remember all important events that occur annually such as birth...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Get automatic reminders of important events with calendar.
- Schedule events, then print, and display each month.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Set reminders for important events or tasks.
- Remind yourself about upcoming birthdays and events.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Keep track of important events.
- Display important dates and receive alerts about anniversaries ...
- Remind yourself of important events and stop missing them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Plan and keep track of your events.
- Manage your schedules, calendars, events, and appointments.
- Manage your personal contacts and publish your address book to ...
- Remind yourself of upcoming events with this helpful planner.
All versions:4.9 stars
out of 37 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Simple, fast, it's my 1st screen of the day, every day."
Version: Remind-Me 7.1
RemindMe shows all upcoming recurring events on Windows startup or whenever else you want. It's flexible, clear, easy to use. It keeps a small 'date' icon on the taskbar for quick reference. Works with Win XP, Win 7 and now Win 8. One license fee lasts years. Customer service is quick and helpful. It even backs itself up.
Can't think of one.
I've been using Remind me for years and years through several Windows operating systems. Never lost data. I rely on it to all birthdays, anniversaries, and other recurring events. It pops up on Windows startup, takes you to the Win 8 desktop when it does - another plus - and puts a handy 'date' icon on the taskbar. I just bought my first upgrade for Win 8 and it works perfectly.