RadioWORKS is a tool for calculating various items related to radio waves and radio wave propagation. Get detailed information about a frequency, such as the free-space wavelength, band classification, propagation methods, common transmitter configurations, etc. Calculate antenna lengths or frequencies. View a 3D coverage map by providing a latitude / longitude coordinate and transmitter height. View a 2D representation of line of sight coverage between two latitude / longitude points, including compensation for TX/RX height, adjustment for Earth curvature, and first Fresnel zone calculation. Look up the elevation of a latitude / longitude coordinate.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0.36 adds Weissberger's path loss model, ability to apply path loss calculation from any calculator directly to supplied system parameters to see if loss is within allowable range, and fixes crash bug that occured on some systems when clicking the title banner.
More Products to Consider
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Determine whether your are underweight or obese by calculating ...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Calculate your Body Mass Index.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Compute resistor value and power consumption.
- Automate your daily radio scheduling and music programming.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Calculate your body fat.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Make instant and scheduled MP3 and WAV recording.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Listen to Riviera Radio station.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Score high in Math SAT by practicing the wining strategy.
- Manage and access your whole library of music and videos.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Calculate loan interests.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very easy to use!"
Version: RadioWorks 2.0.36
For point to point line of sight calculations this is the easiest program to use that I have found, it's easy and does a good job. If you've ever tried using radio mobile and couldn't figure it out this is the program for you!
Doesn't output an image in the coverage map section, if it had the option for outputting the image and letting you set the radius of it this program would be awesome.
Also if the developer happens to read this a cool feature would be to add the above and have the ability to output a kmz file to input into google earth with an overlay.
Anyways love it so far, thanks!