From Men & Mice:
QuickDNS allows many users to manage DNS servers on different platforms through an easy to use interface. QuickDNS works with your existing DNS setup on many platforms. Available for Windows DNS Server, Solaris, Linux, HP-UX, FreeBSD and Mac OS X.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Use Hotline-like client/server system with encryption.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Set up your own DNS server with ease.
- Enable deployment of faceless indexing and search services on a...
- Monitor the stability of your Web server.
- Access your Macs remotely.
- Helps set up a mail server in OS X.
- Online classroom & meeting environments.
- Test file server compatibility.