From Don DeVito:
QuickBooks is an accounting software product developed by Intuit, Inc.There are several different flavors of the software tailored to specific industries; however, the underlying program remains largely the same, the chief differences being industry customized pre-built reports, industry appropriate language (clients vs. customers), and industry appropriate templates for invoices, P.O.'s, and estimates.
First launched in the early 1990s, QuickBooks quickly took hold as the market leader in small business accounting software. The software was popular amongst small business owners who had no formal accounting training. At the time, software packages were designed for use by accountants and cost $400.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get your business needs met with this customizable accounting p...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage your business, make invoices, track accounts, and genera...
- Organize Your Business Finances in Fewer Steps.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Simplify payroll input process, print checks, and generate repo...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Track printing activity within your business network.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create & print estimates, work orders, and invoices.
- Track the money flowing in and out of your business.
- Track your time and projects creating professional-looking invo...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage your business accounting records.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Take care of your accounting, project tracking, and inventory n...
- Manage and organize all important parts of your business.
- Create, print, and rename estimate and invoice documents.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:4.3 stars
out of 3 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1