Public Contact after Reply for Outlook (Public CAR for Outlook) is an add-on for Microsoft Outlook, which create automatically Outlook contacts after reply to a received E-Mail. This function is supported in Outlook-Express but not in Outlook. In Outlook-Express you can find this function under "Options" as "Add addresses automatically to Contacts after reply". Again, this is an add-on for Outlook, not for Outlook-Express. We developed this technically meaningful function with this add-on for Outlook as Freeware. If you should have e-mails with several e-mail addresses in the "From" field, for each of these E-Mail addresses a separate contact will be create in Outlook. Public CAR for Outlook protect your for dupes. This add-on will compare the existing e-mail addresses with the new one. No dupes are produced with this add-on for Outlook, if it concerns the same e-mail address. Public CAR for Outlook examines also additional Outlook contact files for already existing e-mail addresses. All e-mail addresses can be included into the examination. Public CAR for Outlook support additionally the automatic storage of the contacts in Outlook and also the previous treatment of the contacts in Outlook. Public Contact after Reply for Outlook support all Outlook versions, Public ShareFolder or Microsoft Exchange server. The settings are saved for every user and for each Outlook profile. You lost a lot of contacts because there is no default automatically function in Microsoft Outlook to import the existing e-mail-addresses in Outlook or to save the e-mail addresses from the e-mail that you reply. This add-on for Microsoft Outlook was developed by our the daily experiences. Public Contact after Reply for Outlook supports naturally also common contacts files of Public ShareFolder or of the Microsoft Exchange Server (Public Folders). Public Contact after Reply for Outlook is a freeware add-on for Outlook.
More Products to Consider
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Join live-video chat rooms from around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Add thousands of cool effects to webcam video for live video ch...
- Open, view, and extract data from TNEF-encoded messages.
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Copy your AOL e-mail, address book and favorites to Outlook, Gm...
- Add a virtual webcam with amazing video effects to your video c...
- Discard spam and junk e-mail directed to you.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Create automatic e-mail reply messages and follow-up letters.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Fill in passwords and other personal data automatically.
- Save your existing Microsoft Office documents as mail files.
- Share calendar, task, contact, notes, and journal folders with ...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your contacts, e-mails, opportunities, and calendar via ...
- Add a virtual Webcam for video chats software such as Skype, MS...
- Filter spam and manage incoming e-mails.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Compose, forward, or reply e-mail using pre-made or custom Micr...
- Run multiple Skype accounts on the same computer.
- Perform either a BCC or a CC automatically every time you email...
- Save contact information included in an email signature.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Adware. Not freeware."
Version: Public Contact After Reply for Outlook 1.2
Being adware is real cost.
Miscategorized as free[ware]. It should be classed as adware. Look at the screenshot at (remove spaces in URL) http :// www. publicshareware. com/ outlook-contact-after-reply-screen. html. It is obviously adware. The middle pane has links to external PAID services.