Public Contact after Reply for Outlook (Public CAR for Outlook) is an add-on for Microsoft Outlook, which create automatically Outlook contacts after reply to a received E-Mail. This function is supported in Outlook-Express but not in Outlook. In Outlook-Express you can find this function under "Options" as "Add addresses automatically to Contacts after reply". Again, this is an add-on for Outlook, not for Outlook-Express. We developed this technically meaningful function with this add-on for Outlook as Freeware. If you should have e-mails with several e-mail addresses in the "From" field, for each of these E-Mail addresses a separate contact will be create in Outlook. Public CAR for Outlook protect your for dupes. This add-on will compare the existing e-mail addresses with the new one. No dupes are produced with this add-on for Outlook, if it concerns the same e-mail address. Public CAR for Outlook examines also additional Outlook contact files for already existing e-mail addresses. All e-mail addresses can be included into the examination. Public CAR for Outlook support additionally the automatic storage of the contacts in Outlook and also the previous treatment of the contacts in Outlook. Public Contact after Reply for Outlook support all Outlook versions, Public ShareFolder or Microsoft Exchange server. The settings are saved for every user and for each Outlook profile. You lost a lot of contacts because there is no default automatically function in Microsoft Outlook to import the existing e-mail-addresses in Outlook or to save the e-mail addresses from the e-mail that you reply. This add-on for Microsoft Outlook was developed by our the daily experiences. Public Contact after Reply for Outlook supports naturally also common contacts files of Public ShareFolder or of the Microsoft Exchange Server (Public Folders). Public Contact after Reply for Outlook is a freeware add-on for Outlook.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Copy your AOL e-mail, address book and favorites to Outlook, Gm...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Discard spam and junk e-mail directed to you.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Share calendar, task, contact, notes, and journal folders with ...
- Create automatic e-mail reply messages and follow-up letters.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Fill in passwords and other personal data automatically.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Save your existing Microsoft Office documents as mail files.
- Manage your contacts, e-mails, opportunities, and calendar via ...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Compose, forward, or reply e-mail using pre-made or custom Micr...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Save contact information included in an email signature.
- Access sender's contact and recent e-mail correspondants.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Stay connected to your Lycos mailbox.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Adware. Not freeware."
Version: Public Contact After Reply for Outlook 1.2
Being adware is real cost.
Miscategorized as free[ware]. It should be classed as adware. Look at the screenshot at (remove spaces in URL) http :// www. publicshareware. com/ outlook-contact-after-reply-screen. html. It is obviously adware. The middle pane has links to external PAID services.