From Simeon Leifer:
Pronto Transfer allows you to transfer Philips Pronto universal remote settings files between your Pronto and your Mac. It imports and exports XML and TIFF files so you can edit and customize your remote's look and functionality.
What's new in this version:
- Fix crash bug when attempting to import or export images.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- On the fly ATI card overclocking tool.
- Large format printer driver for HP DesignJet 100 series.
- Book travel & buy tickets to beijing china olympics.
- PDF printing, server, OPI & imposition...
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Open and convert docx and xlsx files.
- Convert printouts in popular graphic formats.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Create image maps for Web pages.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: