From Simeon Leifer:
Pronto Transfer allows you to transfer Philips Pronto universal remote settings files between your Pronto and your Mac. It imports and exports XML and TIFF files so you can edit and customize your remote's look and functionality.
What's new in this version:
- Fix crash bug when attempting to import or export images.
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- On the fly ATI card overclocking tool.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Book travel & buy tickets to beijing china olympics.
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Takes your Apple Remote further.
- Create image maps for Web pages.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: