Play 9 or 18 gorgeous holes that trek through valleys and trail inlets. Forget making divots. Polar Golfer has so much talent--he whacks the ball with just one paw. Guide the ball in mid-air and steer it on the putting green with your mouse. The characters you met and clicked with in Polar Bowler are back in this fun-filled sequel.
Version 2006 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Choose, rip, and steer the ball for the hole.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play a ball removing game.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Polish your woods and clean your irons.
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Navigate your white ball to catch the colored ones while avoidi...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play the digital version of the classic game of balls, cards, a...
- Keep ball bouncing from walls.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Practice your golf skills on your PC.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Hit the ball and keep it from falling on your side of the court...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play a fast-paced and feature-dense breakout game.
- Guide your ball down the track to the finish line.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: