PingPlotter Standard is a lightweight network troubleshooting, diagnostic and monitoring tool. It can run in the background collecting data while you continue to run applications, and then allows you to quickly look at the data in an intuitive graphical format when you experience problems (reduced call quality for VoIP, slowdowns or disconnects with applications, etc.). PingPlotter Standard is also great at collecting data over time to give you the information you really need to identify intermittent problems, giving you the option to see both short-term and long-term trends. PingPlotter allows you to "See the Network", and 'Pinpoint Problems' by taking traceroute, ping, and whois to a new level. It's fast, and the graphical aspects make it easy to quickly see where a problem is occuring. Alerts, statistics, and numerous other features give the you the extra power you need to find and troubleshoot problems.
Better support for (and compatibility with) Microsoft Vista. New UDP packet type that can target specific ports, runs from and saves data to a USB drive, many Time Graph enhancements, increased alert functionality and updated program help (easier to read and even more content).
More Products to Consider
- Run Traceroute queries and get graphical results.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get a pack of Internet communication controls.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Analyze Internet connection problems and locate IPs.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot network problems.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Track tropical storm paths when you sail.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Add packet tracing functionality to your programs.
- Try a high-speed version of a classic Traceroute utility.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Test and diagnose network problems with this software.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Plot the route your data takes across the Web.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Find out your IP address and trace routes.
- Locate Web sites, e-mail addresses, and IP addresses all over t...
- Use graphical user interface to operate JkDefrag.
All versions:3.9 stars
out of 9 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It is spyware!"
Version: PingPlotter Standard 3.40.2s
It probably does a good job stealing data from your PC.
I attempted to install PingPlotter on February 3, 2013. Not only did it NOT install, but "Coupon Companion" -- a known malware -- DID install.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content