A handy, powerful, visual ping & IP scan utility for system administrator to check network connection. Intuitive and graphical interface lets you easy to watch the states of network and test the connection speeds of various locations. It can save IP addresses and hosts name; intuitive interface shows the route, hosts, packet loss percentage, and min/max/average response times. The ping results can be copy to the clipboard or export to a text file. Tracert, IpConfig, Netstat, and Nbtstat utility lets you easy to verify the states. It is an excellent replacement for the DOS ping utility that comes with Windows.
What's new in this version: Version 4.32 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Run ping tests or scan your network IPs, record the test log, a...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Scan, ping, sweep, and trace route your network IP addresses.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Run Traceroute queries and get graphical results.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Add encryption and secure methods to your network files.
- Access files over TCP/IP network on PC.
- Troubleshot and solve issues with your network on PC.
- Select and defrag files on your hard disk.
- Turn your PC into a hot spot.
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Track Windows ARP cache without requiring a MAC address.
- Collect network inventory data and create customizable reports.
- Read e-mail and news the way you want it, with intelligent junk...
- Monitor and configure your network.
- Test and diagnose CAN/CANopen networks on PC.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 22 votes
Current version:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Malware in the pro version"
Version: Ping Test Easy 4.32
It's a ping program that includes the date
There isn't a way to log the results.
There is malware included in the install file.
"A simple and effective way to seek out dead nodes."
Version: Ping Test Easy 4.32
Simple, fast and easy to use. Ping Test Easy does the same job as paid software in half the time and is so easy to use. Also features a command line interface for tracing ip's
Lacks some advanced features that other software has.
Overall a very simple program for looking up, tracing and seek out dead ip's over a network. Although lacking some advanced features, this free program is a must have for any network admin or I.T. tech.