A handy, powerful, visual ping & IP scan utility for system administrator to check network connection. Intuitive and graphical interface lets you easy to watch the states of network and test the connection speeds of various locations. It can save IP addresses and hosts name; intuitive interface shows the route, hosts, packet loss percentage, and min/max/average response times. The ping results can be copy to the clipboard or export to a text file. Tracert, IpConfig, Netstat, and Nbtstat utility lets you easy to verify the states. It is an excellent replacement for the DOS ping utility that comes with Windows.
What's new in this version: Version 4.32 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Run ping tests or scan your network IPs, record the test log, a...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Run Traceroute queries and get graphical results.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Select and defrag files on your hard disk.
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Read e-mail and news the way you want it, with intelligent junk...
- Reset registry and settings of MS Security Essentials to defaul...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Fix, speed up, maintain, and protect your PC.
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 22 votes
Current version:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Malware in the pro version"
Version: Ping Test Easy 4.32
It's a ping program that includes the date
There isn't a way to log the results.
There is malware included in the install file.
"A simple and effective way to seek out dead nodes."
Version: Ping Test Easy 4.32
Simple, fast and easy to use. Ping Test Easy does the same job as paid software in half the time and is so easy to use. Also features a command line interface for tracing ip's
Lacks some advanced features that other software has.
Overall a very simple program for looking up, tracing and seek out dead ip's over a network. Although lacking some advanced features, this free program is a must have for any network admin or I.T. tech.