From AcroPDF Systems:
Adobe Photoshop SpeedUp is a standalone application that significantly decreases the time it takes to load Adobe Photoshop by disabling the plug-ins that you may not need. There are several options such as whether to load the Adobe fonts, load the presets, and set the memory usage. You may restore to the original settings at any time. Adobe Photoshop SpeedUp is freeware, works with Adobe Photoshop versions 3 through CS4. Available interface languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Japanese.
More Products to Consider
- Add a glow or radiance to your photos.
- Use up to 69 new different image effects in Photoshop.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Accomplish common 3D tasks in Photoshop in seconds.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Render realistic effects that are difficult or impossible to ac...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Transfer PDF files and objects to OneNote.
- Concatenate and extract PDF files.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Convert your documents into PDF format using a virtual PDF prin...
- View all the Fonts installed on PC.
- Load Acrobat Reader faster by disabling unnecessary plug-ins.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Get a graphic tool that provides a standard for typesetting mat...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Plot geographic information system data.
- Track and manage changes in Adobe InDesign and InCopy.
- Create assemblies up to 60 parts and design product parts on PC...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
All versions:3.2 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Nice idea but it just broke photoshop"
Version: Photoshop SpeedUp 3.0
Nice idea but cant work with it
Hard to use and confusing, it said I had more than one version of Photoshop installed. Wrong! It tried to define my version as photoshop 6. What? Probably doing it wrong or something but when I installed and ran it, photoshop refused to load at all.
bad experience. make this more user friendly