From AcroPDF Systems:
Adobe Photoshop SpeedUp is a standalone application that significantly decreases the time it takes to load Adobe Photoshop by disabling the plug-ins that you may not need. There are several options such as whether to load the Adobe fonts, load the presets, and set the memory usage. You may restore to the original settings at any time. Adobe Photoshop SpeedUp is freeware, works with Adobe Photoshop versions 3 through CS4. Available interface languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Japanese.
More Products to Consider
- Use up to 69 new different image effects in Photoshop.
- Add a glow or radiance to your photos.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Accomplish common 3D tasks in Photoshop in seconds.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Render realistic effects that are difficult or impossible to ac...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Show the graphical output of applications.
- View and print any graph produced by DPlot.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Convert your documents into PDF format using a virtual PDF prin...
- Manipulate 2D and 3D data from a variety of sources.
- Load Acrobat Reader faster by disabling unnecessary plug-ins.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Protect your PDF files with strong security.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Convert GIF files to video files.
- Track and manage changes in Adobe InDesign and InCopy.
- Create professional CAD drawings with compatibility with dwg, d...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
All versions:3.2 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Nice idea but it just broke photoshop"
Version: Photoshop SpeedUp 3.0
Nice idea but cant work with it
Hard to use and confusing, it said I had more than one version of Photoshop installed. Wrong! It tried to define my version as photoshop 6. What? Probably doing it wrong or something but when I installed and ran it, photoshop refused to load at all.
bad experience. make this more user friendly