Phoenix Project Manager produces solid schedules with ease. The foundation of the system is based on the Critical Path Method (CPM). With PPM, inputting, design and layout are a snap. Phoenix Project Manager supports both Bar Chart (Gannt) and Network Diagram schedule layouts giving you the choice of viewing your project in an informative bar chart layout or an easy-to-read network diagram.
What's new in this version: Path Float and Current Dates added to the fields that can be used by filters Total and Free Float columns added to Predecessor and Successor docking windows Significantly sped up scheduling Significantly sped up calendar calculations Significantly sped up reorganization of Barchart layouts
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage, plan, and schedule any project in only 30 minutes.
- Organize financial, human, and inventory resources to plan task...
- Manage various tasks and assign contacts and resources.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Increase your performance by efficient planning and management ...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Assign tasks and schedule your jobs, service items, punch lists...
- Plan, schedule and track multiple concurrent projects.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage information on customers, inventory, finance, productivi...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create plans for future projects.
- Plan, manage, and schedule your important dates and times.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Combine basic time management and project management to build y...
- Get a personal scheduling tool that is easy to use.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Manage the tasks and appointments on your to-do list with a few...