PasteItIn continually monitors the Windows Clipboard and automatically stores any text information you copy from any application. As you copy items, PasteItIn fills buttons with the information. You can then paste the items by simply pressing on each button as you need it. You can create multiple groups of buttons that can automatically pop up when you open a specific application or window.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Extend the functionality of the Windows Clipboard.
- Manage "Favorites" online and have them accessible from everywh...
- Disabled underline in CJK characters.
- Auto-updating of placed items.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Edit your texts with clipboard handling, cryptographic options,...
- Edit your text files in an equivalent replacement for Windows n...
- Type automatic messages simpler and reduce time typing in video...
- Create sequential bar code cover pages.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Works nice, but Spartan is better."
Version: PasteItIn 1.3 Beta 5
It has a few temporary buttons to be filled in and then a few permanent ones. You can make the temporary ones permanent (the buttons would appear in the permanent buttons section).
It is kind of a slow process to do a long list of buttons. Spartan allows for 30, while PasteItIn allows for 4 at a time before it is full and you have to act on them. I would have prefer a temporary list of about 50 or more or a better solution.
You can group your buttons depending on what you want, but Spartan allows for more (It has many sheets that can be filled separatedly too). and more efficiently. Spartan also uses its cells as of they were buttons.If you do not save the temporary ones (make them permanent) it will replaced by the next copies. You can increase the number of your temporary and permanent buttons on the categories, but it is a slow process (one by one).
Updated on Jan 25, 2009
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content