From Secure Data Software:
Password Shield protects your computer by running as a service in Windows. The Password Shield Service detects key loggers and blocks them. Password Shield also installs a toolbar in Internet Explorer and a browser extension in Fire Fox. The toolbar and extension work with the Password Shield Service to block or allow modules from running in your web browser. You control which modules to allow or deny when the Password Shield screen prompt detects a module running in your browser. The toolbar and extension also allow you to save passwords, form data, and your browser history in an encrypted file that only Password Shield can read or write. This protects your information from being read by spyware and adware that look to the default locations in your computer for autocomplete form data and passwords. Version 1.0 is a re-branded Phantom Pass.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0 is a re-branded Phantom Pass.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Detect unauthorized access to your computer.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Secure your computer while browsing the Web with Internet Explo...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Protect your system and all removable media against all types o...
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Lock your computer while leaving the display visible.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Protect and manage files and create protected documents.
- Monitor someone's activity on a computer.
- Keep your business safe when e-mailing or going online.
- Protect a computer against spyware, malware and adware.
- Protect your personal home computer from malware attacks.
- Wrap a secure shield around Internet Explorer.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your PC from spyware, Trojans, and spybots.
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Protect your PC against hackers attacks and safeguard your data...
- Upgrade to the latest version of BlackIce Defender.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Password Shield 1
This program looks pretty and easy to use
It is not actually very secure, and does not lock folders, it just hides them. This means there is a whole host of ways to access them still (either through Linux, or even via specialist folder browsing software on Windows). This is especially a bad point as it costs allot (maybe as freeware it would be suitable for kids or hiding stuff from inexperienced users). If you want to lock folders, use BCArcive as this actually encrypts your files safely.