From Secure Data Software:
Password Shield protects your computer by running as a service in Windows. The Password Shield Service detects key loggers and blocks them. Password Shield also installs a toolbar in Internet Explorer and a browser extension in Fire Fox. The toolbar and extension work with the Password Shield Service to block or allow modules from running in your web browser. You control which modules to allow or deny when the Password Shield screen prompt detects a module running in your browser. The toolbar and extension also allow you to save passwords, form data, and your browser history in an encrypted file that only Password Shield can read or write. This protects your information from being read by spyware and adware that look to the default locations in your computer for autocomplete form data and passwords. Version 1.0 is a re-branded Phantom Pass.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0 is a re-branded Phantom Pass.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Secure your computer while browsing the Web with Internet Explo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Lock your computer while leaving the display visible.
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Monitor someone's activity on a computer.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect a computer against spyware, malware and adware.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Protect and manage files and create protected documents.
- Protect your PC from spyware, Trojans, and spybots.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Protect your PC against hackers attacks and safeguard your data...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Upgrade to the latest version of BlackIce Defender.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Protect yourself from keyloggers by blocking system mechanisms ...
- Become invisible to keyloggers, viruses, hackers, spyware, troj...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Rename, reorganize, and encrypt your source codes.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Password Shield 1
This program looks pretty and easy to use
It is not actually very secure, and does not lock folders, it just hides them. This means there is a whole host of ways to access them still (either through Linux, or even via specialist folder browsing software on Windows). This is especially a bad point as it costs allot (maybe as freeware it would be suitable for kids or hiding stuff from inexperienced users). If you want to lock folders, use BCArcive as this actually encrypts your files safely.