From DbMotive Tools:
OraSpy is a small utility that checks the availability of your Oracle databases. It features a tnsnames import tool and an integrated ping and tnsping tool. Anyone who is interested in monitoring the availability of their Oracle databases should consider using OraSpy. It is very easy to setup and you will be monitoring the availability of your databases in seconds.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Edit SQL queries using a customizable syntax highlighting.
- Compare, upgrade, or keep track of your database historical cha...
- Edit and compile your PL/SQL code directly from Oracle database...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Compare, document, organize, and synchronize Oracle database sc...
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Get a ping application.
- Ping IP addresses, domains, and URLs with an adjustable time in...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Perform multiple pings.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Compare two Oracle databases for differences.
- Replace old Windows command line version of ping command with a...
- Simultaneously change your account's password in multiple Oracl...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Get an application for mirroring Oracle databases.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Build, track, and manage Oracle Data Pump Jobs.