From Mathias Sundman:
OpenVPN is a full-featured SSL VPN solution which can accomodate a wide range of configurations, including remote access, site-to-site VPNs, WiFi security, and enterprise-scale remote access solutions with load balancing, failover, and fine-grained access-controls. OpenVPN is normally run in a console window, which can be a little annoying to have lying on the taskbar all the time. OpenVPN GUI lets you run OpenVPN without this console window. Instead you get an icon in the notification area (the area on the right side of the taskbar) from which you can control OpenVPN to start/stop your VPN tunnels, view the log, change your password and other useful things.
- Shows an icon in the notification area from which you control OpenVPN.
- Handles multiple simultaneous connections.
- Hides the OpenVPN console window.
- Log file viewer.
- Edit Config (with a texteditor).
- Start/Stop/Restart the OpenVPN Service.
- Dialog for entering the private key password.
- Dialog for entering username/password authentication credentials
- Change password used to protect the private key (Both PEM and PKCS #12 files).
- Configure Proxy Settings from the GUI.
- Use Internet Explorer Proxy Settings (only if manually configured in IE).
- Execute a batch file before/after connecting and before disconnecting.
More Products to Consider
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- View local weather conditions directly on your Firefox.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Quark to HTML, DHTML, Word, eBook, Palm and more.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Establish OpenVPN connection with ease.
- Check whether you have any symptoms of anxiety or depression.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.