From Limit Point Software:
OpenPList is a contextual menu item, for Mac OS 10.4 and 10.5, and service application for Mac OS 10.6+, for opening, revealing or deleting the property list of an application, if it can find one in the Preferences folder of your Home directory. It can also be used to open the "Info.plist" file inside the applications bundle. Note: Contextual Menu plug-ins are not supported in Mac OS X 10.6 and above. Please use the service application OpenPListService instead of OpenPListCM.
What's new in this version:
- The remaining functions available to the classic contextual menu have been added to the service: Delete Property List (deletes the property list file immediately), Reveal Property List (shows the property list file in the Finder), Trash Property List (moves the property list file to the trash can), Open Info.plist (opens the info.plist of the associated app or app.)
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- Wipes out those pesky .DS_Store files.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Self-combusting program, just for fun.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- OS X users: Keep multiple clipboards on your system.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Estimate and track spent time.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Could not understand how to get it to work."
Version: OpenPList 1.0.4
Free. Thought the idea was going to be a good one.
The instructions are simple, but the process that is outlined in them didn't work for me to get the app. to do its job. Wrote for help and never got a response back.
Not for me. Other easier and free programs are available.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content