- Writer: a word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book.
- Calc: a powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyse, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.
- Impress: the fastest, most powerful way to create effective multimedia presentations.
- Draw: lets you produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
- Base: lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports, all from within OpenOffice.org
- Math: lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.
What's new in this version:
- Printing now uses an aqua native print dialog
- Various bugs, crashes, performance, and cosmetic improvements
- The native file picker should work now (though there are 2 unlabeled checkboxes)
- The QuickStarter is now supported on Mac OS X issue 67502
- Copy and Paste now works in the Hyperlink dialog issue 7868... See all new features »