When you need a clear understanding of how tasks, activities, and processes are carried out, OmniGraffle can help you produce amazing-looking diagrams that communicate information far better than words - and if you're just looking to make a poster for your Sunday garage sale, it's perfect for that too. Diagrams are basic to the way people think, and we create them all the time without even realizing it. Whatever your profession or interests, chances are you've occasionally sketched out some ideas on a piece of graph paper or the back of a napkin. OmniGraffle is the tool to help you organize your thoughts visually, document them beautifully, and communicate them to the world. More than just a silly name, OmniGraffle is a powerful, yet easy to use diagramming and drawing tool. OmniGraffle can help you make amazing graphic documents quickly by keeping lines connected to shapes even when they're moved, providing stencils full of common symbols for you to drag and drop, and magically organizing diagrams with just one click. Create flow charts, org charts, network diagrams, family trees, project processes, office layouts - or anything else that can be represented by symbols and lines.
What's new in this version:
- Stability -- Fixed a crash when checking the device type.
- Stability -- Fixed a crash when closing the About panel or Help window.
- Stability -- Fixed a crash when undoing changes with Automatic Layout turned on.
- Stability -- Fixed an undo-related crash when saving.
- Stability -- Fixed a crash on launch when the Font Inspector was in the Ruler.
- Visio -- Fixed a bug where objects could incorrectly import with a 720 point stroke (Requires Pro ... See all new features »