GritTec Noise Cancellation (NC) technology of single-microphone solution is used for reducing the external hindrances and background noises in speech signal. NC can be used as for the selection of speech signal, so and for the selection of background noises. Supported signal formats: Windows PCM, A/mu-Law Wave, Microsoft ADPCM (MS ADPCM), Intel ADPCM (IMA ADPCM), Microsoft ACM GSM 6.10 (ACM Waveform).
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 gets rid of internal distortions and musical noise arising in a consequence of using adaptive filtration technologies.
More Products to Consider
- Modify speech and audio signals.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- 3D spectral parametric sound editor with adavnced voice editing...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Generate noise signals.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Generate different kinds of background noise.
- Analyze your speeches and add intonation and emotions.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Amplify a Wave sound.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Perform tasks and control your applications with voice commands...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Capture audio from your computer to files in MP3 or WAV format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Record your desktop activities and speech from microphone real ...
- Play sound files interactively.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- View 3D stars floating in front of the waving American flag.
- Convert wave data into text format.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: