NTFSready is a little tool to avoid problems with bad characters like ?, <, >, ", |, \, :, / in the file structure when networking between Mac OSX and Windows. NTFSready lets you find these restricted characters and delete them from you filestructure before you copy them onto an NTFS drive.
This is also very useful when you work with NTFS for Mac OS X that makes it possible to read and write to NTFS drives natively from OS X. Choose a folder to look for bad chars in the filestructure. NTFSready will search all subfolders and delete restricted characters from file and foldernames. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Online backup using Amazon S3.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Nintendo (NES) emulator that utilizes OS X's robust, modern API...
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Get a nice Flip Clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Astronomical software collection (ppc only).
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Customize and bind your keyboard.