This application tracks and manage your eBay auctions privately and automatically bids in the last seconds on auction you choose (sniping). It supports main eBay US sites and many International sites and currencies too. It will bid anytime anywhere. You can specify your bid time.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1.4 contains mostly bug fixes regarding UI, International support for proxy, and other minor improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Establish connection automatically and bid up to a few seconds ...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Place bids directly from eBay's item page.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Monitor and place bids in the last second to win eBay auctions.
- Place bids in the last seconds of eBay auctions.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Place your bid in any eBay auction automatically.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Manage and snipe auctions on eBay.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Automate bidding on eBay auctions and increase your chances to ...
- Compare prices in thousands of online stores and eBay and buy a...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Keep an eye on the goods in your watching list on eBay.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Track your Internet auctions.
- Automate the eBay bidding process.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
All versions:4.6 stars
out of 75 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great if you want your CC stolen and email spammed."
Version: Myibidder Auction Bid Sniper for eBay 1.1.4
none at all
bought this program thinking it communicates with ebay- wrong. it communicates with Myibidder, even takes your email and emails you when you don't win. didn't give my ebay email. AH it goes into your account sucks data out- good thing I didn't have my paypal linked. avoid!!!!!!!!
scam its a fishing program.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: