From Johannes Wallroth:
Multi-Timer is designed to meet the requirements of even the most demanding users, in a private, professional or scientific environment. They can be configured to run in Stop Watch, Count Down and Alarm Clock mode (daily or on a specific weekday or date). The program features an integrated, sorable and printable timer list with Excel export capability that shows start time, stop time, elapsed time and percentage of time run. Timers can be paused and resumed later, even after a program or computer shutdown. The timers can be controlled single or in groups over the table (list) context menu. Display (colors can be changed) shows days, hours, minutes, seconds and (optional) 1/10 seconds.
What's new in this version: Version 3.1 has updated extended settings dialog can be opened by clicking the round mode indicator of a timer.
More Products to Consider
- Start timer in countdown mode, an alarm clock, or a stopwatch.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Add a resizable alarm clock to your desktop with count down, st...
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Get a countdown timer, countup timer, stop watch, reminder and ...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Provide a skinnable timer for your desktop.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Download and change your desktop wallpaper.
- Set up lightweight countdown timer and clock.
- Keep your favorite apps, control panel, websites, files and fol...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Capture and print out anything on PC screen via hotkeys.
- Keep and organize your daily information in one place.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Get transparent menus on your desktop.
- Revive your Start Menu in Windows 8.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Create, edit, publish, and share industry standard PDF files.
- Start your programs quickly using hotkeys.
- Stick your notes on desktop to read them at any time.
All versions:4.8 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-6 of 6
"An extremely excited product"
Version: Multi Timer 3.0
Mandatory into a baker toolbox.
An extremely judicious product. Mandatory into my shop. As simple as this.
I am a French bakery/pastry/takeout in North Carolina (USA). Multi Timer is part of my baker toolbox, like oven or proofer. Over 19 timers work in parallel to provide me real time data related to fermentation, proofing, baking and cooling, displayed onto an extra screen into my workshop, for all batches of dough. Accurate, totally modular: i was looking for it; I have it now. Johannes is an extremely gentle person: the Cherry on the cake. I liebe dich Freunde!
"Serious multi-timer with unique "spreadsheet" record"
Version: Multi Timer 2.42
An accurate multi-timer with start, pause, restart ability, and stop ability. All pertinent information is recorded and can be pasted into Excel at the end of the day. For multi-day projects timers and values are remembered between sessions.
There are cheaper timers out there, but this is the only one I've found that does what I need a multi-timer for.
I might bill time to 8 or more different projects a day. This utility lets me track each with color coded and named timers. The Start, pause, restart ability is essential since I frequently switch back and forth between projects. All pertinent information from all timers is recorded in one table and can be pasted into Excel at the end of the day. Oh yeah, it also has a alarmed count down timer to remind me of special deadlines.
There are cheaper timers out there, but none that I've seen stack up if you want to track multiple projects or want a record of the results.
"Very good multi-tmer!"
Version: Multi Timer 2.41
The program is built on a stable and well-thought-out idea and is working very well. No bugs detected yet.
I would like to drag & drop the timers on my desktop and place them as i want, and drag them back or leave them on my desktop even after i turn off the pc.
"Does what is says, with no fuss"
Version: Multi Timer 2.2
A simple utility that is easy to download and use right away; you can size it on the desktop and it does exactly what it says (up to 10 timers, countdown or up), for a modest price.
"Nifty, good addition to your software utilities."
Version: Multi Timer 2.2
I agree with 'Download This!', a very flexible program, you just keep adding timers to a window to suit your purposes. Each timer can be created to count up, count down or be an alarm. You can lable each one too, so you can lay out a series of tasks and move from one count-up timer to the next, perhaps using one as an alarm. You can enter detailed text to be read when the alarm is up too. The timer interface is very intuitive, you can operate it without reading any instructions, like Apple Mac software. I can't think of what more I would want in timer software, but I was able to write to the author directly with a suggestion.
No bad aspects encountered so far.
"If You Need This...You'll Love This...Very Flexible...Lot's Of Features"
Version: Multi Timer 2.1
I like the sheer number of timers you can have running at the same time, and the ability to extensively label each timer, interface is pretty straight forward, and more options than you'll ever need, and the price is good too.
It's difficult to think of anything of significance that I don't like, I really needed this timer, I really like it overall and appreciate all it's exhaustive features & options, the most elaborate timer I've ever used.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content