MovieCaptioner keeps repeating a segment of the movie until you are done typing what you hear. Just hit the Return key and it will save your caption and automatically advance to the next few seconds of the movie, allowing you to zip through your captioning tasks in no time flat. You don't need to be a QuickTime guru, either. The caption track is added automatically with the click of a button. And exporting Transcripts compiles all the captions into one concise text file, with or without timecode. If you can type, you can make your movies and YouTube videos accessible. Already have transcripts and just need to add them as captions to your movies? MovieCaptioner will allow you to import the text as captions, making the job a snap. It will also import other caption formats such as SCC, STL, XML, SRT, QT Text, Adobe Encore, SBV, and SUB to convert to other supported formats. Now that Adobe Premiere CS5.5 can import SCC files, creating Line 21 captions just got easier as well.
What's new in this version:
- There is now the option to have no background behind your caption text for Embedded QT captions (you might want to use Bold text for this).
- You can now have different text properties on different captions. For example, caption 1 can have plain white text while caption 2 can have bold yellow text. Text properties are still all the same within individual captions, however.
- Bug fix: Fixed a problem with QT Text import that in some cases caused inconsistent timecode. ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Create human readable transcripts from SCC caption files.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Add closed captioning and subtitles for your AVI, MPEG, and DIV...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Capture and magnify parts of the screen.
- Perform various Web page feature testing.
- Search for subtitles for Divx movies and download subtitles fro...
- Create WMV files from multiple MKV files.
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Create subtitles for your movies.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Copy the special features, menus, subtitles and languages.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Create and add a vertical navigation menu to your Web site.
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Get redistributable files for Microsoft Active Accessibility 2....
- Manage your photos and its captions.
- Play YouTube video files from the Web or your local folders, pl...
- Get an audio, video and CD/DVD player that uses DirectShow tech...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content