CNET Editors' review
With thousands of games available online, people looking for a unique video game experience are facing a daunting task. Having a game that is too unique, however, is also not always a great way to spend your free time. Unfortunately, MirrorMoon for Mac is so unique that it is confusing and tedious to play.
MirrorMoon for Mac is a very basic and short puzzle game. This program has a very basic interface without any game instructions. The use of a joystick is recommended, although the game can be played with keyboard commands. Unfortunately, the interface window does not contain a list of keyboard commands; instead, the program prompts you as you play with various commands which may be useful. Since the keyboard prompts appear at random, it can make maneuvering through the game impossible at times. There is no indication in the game as to the point or purpose of the game. If you manage to figure out what you are supposed to do, there is no way to tell when the game is complete other than the fact there is nothing left to do, which is not immediately apparent. Once figured out, the game can be completed in just a few minutes. The interface is set up from the first-person shooter perspective, but this not a traditional shooting game.
MirrorMoon for Mac attempts to be a unique puzzle game but fails by lacking clarity. This program might be appropriate for hard-core puzzle gamers but its limited depth and length will not appeal to the average gamer.
From Santa Ragione:
MIRRORMOON was created, under the "Team Focaccia" label, by the two guys from Santa Ragione and me during the 2012 Global Game Jam.
It's an adventure-puzzle-exploration game, set on a mysterious red planet and its moon.
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Gaming device driver.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Play the classic old school arcade game of Space Invaders right...
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Mahjongg summer fun – 60 levels, mini games and hidden pictures...
- 100 different solitaire card games.
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...