Looking for an easy-to-use desktop sharing solution for online meetings and remote support? Look no further. Mikogo is a free screen sharing solution full of features to assist you in conducting the perfect web conference or remote support session. Share any screen content or application in true color quality across the world with up to 25 participants simultaneously, while still sitting at your desk. Participants can join from just a browser - no downloads. Mikogo can be employed for many desktop sharing use cases: web conferences, online meetings, sales demos, web presentations, remote support, and more. Provide online technical support via remote control. Conduct product and sales demos for customers. Use Mikogo to discuss and edit a current team project. No registrations required to start or join a session. Simply download and run the software. Furthermore, Mikogo now includes the award-winning HTML Viewer that allows participants to join from within a web browser on any computer or mobile device. When joining a session with the HTML Viewer, no download is required nor is ActiveX, Java, and Flash. 100% browser-based. The Mikogo features include: - Desktop sharing with multiple participants - Built-in VOIP for voice conferencing - Switch presenter - Remote keyboard/mouse control - Scheduler - Recording and playback - Multi-user whiteboard - Chat - File transfer - Application selection - Multi-monitor support - Software available in over 30 languages - Copy/paste/email meeting info - Cross-platform - iOS/Android apps - 256-AES end-to-end encryption. A quick setup means that Mikogo is suitable for all users, from the average computer novice to the more advanced user.
What's new in this version:
- new built-in VOIP feature for voice conferencing with meeting participants
More Products to Consider
- Share your screen with up to 25 people.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Access and control your home or office Windows PC remotely.
- Hold online presentations which allow screen sharing and remote...
- Share your screen with a guest in seconds, get you point across...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create eLearning and HTML5-based content without programming.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Show what's on your PC screen to anyone online in one click.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Get remote access to business applications and hold online meet...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Conduct online PowerPoint presentations, sales demos, training ...
- Communicate instantly, share documents, and hold online meeting...
- Monitor Web sites and online services easily.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Track your opponent and compute your odds.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 19 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"BEST solution for online presentations and meetings"
Version: Mikogo 4.7
HTML viewer!! - I didn't know they had this at first but we just learned about it on their blog and it has changed forever the way we make sales calls and invite clients to presentations!
There are no downloads for the client - they just go to the website and connect.
I can't tell you how many times we had problems with other meeting programs which forced the client to download software and strange plugins. And previously with Gotomeeting we had problems with clients trying to connect to the meeting but their anti-virus program or firewall would block them. The HTML viewer is free from all that garbage and just works. And it works with every client!
It would be cool to see them add remote keyboard/mouse control to the HTML viewer. That way we could use the HTML viewer for remote support moments. Of course the regular Mikogo software works for that so it covers both bases. But it would just be super-cool to have a remote support tool which had zero downloads!
If you haven't already use the HTML viewr for your next online presentation with a client