In addition, you can select a MIDI source and see incoming notes played on the keyboard.
What's new in this version:
- MidiKeys is now a universal binary.
- Minimum system is now 10.5.
- Changed ownership to Immo Software.
- New configurable hot key to toggle global hot keys.
- Support for automatic software updates using the Sparkle framework.
- New option to show the key caps on the on-screen keyboard.
- The MIDI channel field has been changed to a pop-up menu.
- The disclosure button to show the destination and listen menus is now a normal button... See all new features »