From NWW Network:
MatrixSaver is a screen saver for Mac OS X that replicates the screen effects of the motion picture The Matrix.
MatrixSaver is the only Matrix-style screen saver that is fully compatible with Wallsaver, allowing users to display the screen saver as their desktop wallpaper.
More Products to Consider
- Display your screensaver as your desktop background.
- View a near-real-time high-resolution image of Earth on your de...
- Realistic 3D fish swim around your desktop.
- Like Berkeley's old After Dark.
- Screensaver runs QuickTime & Flash movies.
- Add a clock screensaver with real-time minutes dropped into wat...
- Watch the Matrix code in 3D.
- Travel through a tunnel on your desktop with configurable color...
- Displays black screen with transparency.
- Turn your OS X desktop into a realistic-looking 3D aquarium.
- Run a screensaver as a desktop picture.
- An uplifting screensaver to put you in a good mood.
- Watch the Matrix code on your screen.
- Realistic 3D marine fish aquarium screen saver.
- Save your screen with amazing images taken by the Hubble Space ...
- Dancing light screensaver.
- Upgrade the firmware of Nikon D2X and D2Hs cameras.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Screensaver module, based on the South Park character.
- Display an endless, configurable lattice structure on your inac...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Apple II, II+, and IIe emulator.
- Place a beautiful water effects as your desktop's screensaver.
- Dive into the ocean on your desktop.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Looks kind of like the Matrix but not really"
Version: MatrixSaver 2.0
The idea of the screensaver is alright. It looks like the Matrix screen with similar characters.
It's not really the Matrix. Theres this odd panning and scaling to the whole screensaver that makes it feel really odd. The characters blown up don't look all that great and since it's scaled up in the first place, it doesn't feel like the Matrix.
If you want something that actually replicates what the Matrix screen looks like, this isn't it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: