From Bonehead Projects:
Mah Jong Solitaire is a fiendishly addictive game for Mac OS X. Find pairs of matching tiles on many different layouts. It includes different backgrounds, tilesets and help options. The game features three different modes, tile pick up, simple match and classic. It also features many high quality tilesets shot around New Zealand and 14 different tilesets.
What's new in this version:
- Nasty letters tileset replaced by much better version
- Price reduced up $4.95
- Version checker
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Tile-matching solitaire with 3D layouts & many game types.
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Play classic breakout game realized with vivid 3D graphics.
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- 3D falling blocks game.
- Dart scorer for 301, 501, 701 and 1001 games.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Open-source ZZT engine.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- 100 different solitaire card games.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content