From Tension Software:
Mac Shutdown X is an amazing small utility designed to shutdown the Mac after a big file download or at the time the user specifies or on other events. It can help a user start a download of big files over the net and have the Mac automatically turned off when the download is finished in the night. It is customizable using a easy to use setting setup panel (no coding or editing of script required). It's small, fast, simple and reliable.
The user can choose to shutdown the Mac:
- On a scheduled plan
- On a specific date and time
- When a generic file is removed or moved on your Hard Disk
- When a download is finished (dragging and dopping it on Mac Shutdown X):
- using Safari
- using Firefox or Camino or Netscape
- using Speed Download
- At launch time to use it via Apple iCal
- Using Web restart
Mac Shutdown X is the successor on Mac OS X of our old Shutdown Controller for Mac OS Classic but has not a single line of code in common with the old Shutdown Controller. It is native and was entirely rewritten on Mac OS X for Mac OS X using Objective-C and Cocoa. The result is a pleasant, small utility that does its job in a simply and elegant way.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5.3 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Log the keystrokes on your mac.
- Reduce the running costs of your Macs.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Assign different icons to QuarkXPress 3, 4, 5, 6 docs.
- Restarts your Mac at a specified schedule or time or via web.
- Show and hide hidden and system files in Mac OS X Finder.
- AppleScripting utility which creates rich GUI commands quickly ...
- Measure the distance your mouse covers.
- Sleeps your Mac when download speed gets low.