From Ivan Andrei:
From the practical point of view, this paper refers to an educational software developed as a technological tool for understanding the logic circuits operation. Using such an interactive designer software, we have the main advantage and the opportunity of removing all the possible design errors even before proceeding to the expensive component manufacturing and assembly. From the educational point of view, our application, Logic Circuit Designer, is aimed to help both those students and users, studying computer architecture or more specifically, digital logic circuits. This product is a simulator for logic circuits, allowing the student to better visualize and understand how a logic circuit works, by enabling him to build whatever logic circuit he wants, and visually simulate its operation. Based on a friendly user interface, the student can interact with its logic circuit, flip switches, change the input data, and watch the output data changes for sequential models. We are sure that this tool will be of great help to any student who has interest in this field, and enable him to better understand the logic circuit design process.
What's new in this version: In version 1.5, the user can arrange the wires in whichever way he wants, the gates can be rotated, every gate can have a description showing what its purpose is, module functionality simplified, a rectangle that can select many gates and wires at once, a settings window has been created, now help is included.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Virtually draw logic circuits on your screen and visualize the ...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Design electronic circuitry schematics.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Analyze circuits, draw graphs, and verify circuit related equat...
- Simulate Cathode Ray Oscilloscope for studying various waveform...
- Design, simulate, and learn about digital and analog electronic...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Compile, execute, and document UML models.
- Design and simulate digital logic circuits on your machine.
- Install and run a virtual computer on your PC.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Turn your computer to an interactive physics laboratory.
- Get access to multiple remote desktops simultaneously on your o...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Impress your friends by drawing on your face.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Simulate your mouse and keyboard using this game controller.
- Simplify computer logic design, logic simulation, boolean equat...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very useful, simple tool for designing digital circuits"
Version: Logic Circuit Designer 1.5
Intuitive and easy to learn, lightweight, contains useful module feature for designing complex circuits.
Does not display waveforms and doesn't have a feature for labeling components.
Very nice alternative to more complex, cumbersome design software.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: