A firewall protects your computer against unwanted guests from the Internet. But who protects your private data from being sent out? Little Snitch does!
Little Snitch informs you whenever a program attempts to establish an outgoing Internet connection. You can then choose to allow or deny this connection, or define a rule how to handle similar, future connection attempts. This reliably prevents private data from being sent out without your knowledge. Little Snitch runs inconspicuously in the background and it can also detect network related activity of viruses, trojans and other malware.
What's new in this version:
- Refined appearance in configuration UI to better match the look of OS X Yosemite.
- Improved user experience when a connection attempt was automatically confirmed after a timeout.
- Fixed an issue causing a first time installation of Little Snitch to hang under rare circumstances when attempting to restart the computer.
- Fixed a bug introduced in Little Snitch 3.5 causing "Until Quit" rules to remain enabled after the process quit.
- Fixed an issue in Net... See all new features »