Labels X enhances Apple's file labeling features in Mac OS X. This means that, not only can you apply various color tints to file or folder icons, and sort the files by label, but also you have an option of applying color tints to either an icon or its name or both. This gives you more freedom and options in organizing your files. Additionally, Labels X shares file label information with Mac OS 9. So, no matter where you label your files - you will see the labels in both Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X (file labeling is a built-in feature in Mac OS 9).
What's new in this version: Fixed a bug that caused LX to save the new registration numbers to the wrong file which made LX act unregistered.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Collapse windows to their title bars and minimize in place.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Optimize and upload web pages and JPEG/PNG images to speed up y...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Gives the Hex value of any colour for use on the web.
- Driver for the CardBus SCSI card.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Screen capture tool: scale, email, change format.
- Data recovery software.
- Basic text editor.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Access and manage your files in 3D.
- Client for the CVS version control system.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Unable to review due to lack of author's support."
Version: Labels X 3.0.1
Would like much better if author would respond to problem email.
Lack of author support.
I originally used this when I was with comcast and had a reg. number. I switch to Verizon and am no longer able to use it because the author will not respond to my request to resend my serial number that's keyed to comcast and not verizon.