Available in this download is the new Digita Desktop Acquire module that makes it possible for you to connect your Kodak DC220 and DC260 Zoom Universal Serial Bus (USB)-compatible cameras to your iMac or PowerPC. This module makes the USB cable shipped with the cameras PowerPC- and iMac-ready.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- For HP printers.
- Play games with console controllers on Mac.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Development kit to create modules for Application Enhancer.
- Companion for the iPad app that lets you control your Mac or PC...
- CSM to control Panic's Audion mp3 player.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Enable HID devices: gamepad, joystick, mice.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Script file systems and Web servers and prototype animations an...
- Install most thermal and thermal transfer printers.
- Software for Fujitsu high-speed document scanners.
- Kensington input device driver.
All versions:4.6 stars
out of 9 votes
Current version:4.6 stars
out of 9 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0