Available in this download is the new Digita Desktop Acquire module that makes it possible for you to connect your Kodak DC220 and DC260 Zoom Universal Serial Bus (USB)-compatible cameras to your iMac or PowerPC. This module makes the USB cable shipped with the cameras PowerPC- and iMac-ready.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- For HP printers.
- Kensington input device driver.
- Edit and manage your images.
- Update your iMac for improved recognition of USB devices and mo...
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Play an iMac-themed round of Klondike from the makers of Burnin...
- Enable your Epson Stylus Color 440 printer to print from your i...
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Get this Mac OS USB printer driver from Epson.
- Update your QuickCam software.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Download this driver for the USB digital camera.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Connect any number of input devices to your USB-equipped Mac.
- Printer driver for the photosmart series.
- Print pictures and documents, quickly and with higher quality, ...
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
All versions:4.6 stars
out of 9 votes
Current version:4.6 stars
out of 9 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0