Simple automatic backup of your files and your files and high resolution digital photos. Great online sharing tools. Kabooza Backup has been built from the ground up to be the easiest way to make sure you never lose your files and photos. Version 4.0 adds support for huge files up to 1024MB in size.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0 adds support for huge files up to 1024MB in size.
More Products to Consider
- Download and convert videos from video streaming sites.
- Download YouTube videos and convert to multiple formats.
- Increase your connection speed and recover broken downloads.
- Convert over 20M YouTube to MP3 music clips and ringtones.
- Download and convert videos, including YouTube to MP3, M4A, FLV...
- Organize your digital photo collection.
- Download and manage torrent files.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Organize, rename, and manage your digital photos.
- Download free videos from YouTube, Google, Yahoo, Facebook.
- Scan corrupted memory cards to backup lost images.
- Convert multiple Youtube videos to various formats.
- Back up your photos and images on demand or set up scheduled ba...
- Take better photos, increase resolution, reduce noise, expand d...
- Download YouTube videos and accelerate downloads.
- Locate digital photos on your hard drive and back them up on CD...
- Download and convert any YouTube video into your favorite forma...
- Manage and process your photos automatically.
- Manage your file downloads on your Windows PC.
- Create slide shows combining digital images and audio files.
- Extract music from YouTube movies as MP3 files.
- Resize all your images, photos / pictures in JPEG, PNG, GIF, or...
- Download video and music from YouTube.
- Provide sync, sharing, storage, and protection in the cloud for...
- Edit metadata of graphical files.
All versions:4.6 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Could not be any easier"
Version: Kabooza Backup 4.0
The company has been really realy fast to answer any questions i had before i started using the service. Have not really needed any help since then. It just works
I would like more configuration options. But i guess thats what makes it so easy to use.
I cant imagine how they could make the service easier and faster
"Best backup i have tried"
Version: Kabooza Backup 4.0
SImple and secure. It works great with my laptop. It just pauses automatically when i dont have internet connection and resumes from where it left of. It only uploads whats new so its really fast.
You cant backup external network drives, but who needs that on their laptop?
I'm gonna reccomend this to all my friends.
SImple and secure. It works great with my laptop so i dont need to think about whether there is a backup in progress. It just pauses automatically when i dont have internet connection and resumes from where it left of. Its incremental tecnology means that it finds the changes i have mad in my thousands of files in just seconds and upload just those to their secure servers.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content