From Kent Dickey:
KEGS is an Apple IIgs emulator for MAC OS X, with versions for Linux and Windows. The Apple IIgs was a late model of the old Apple II line. KEGS can run most any Apple II, Apple IIe or Apple IIc program. ROMs are not included. Source is included.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed serious bug in engine_c.c that could cause Finder file copies to silently corrupt data.
- Virtual Modem support--modem appears on serial port, allows outgoing and incoming connections.
- Sockets (and Virtual Modem) supported on Windows.
- Fixed various reset bugs (where pressing Ctrl-Reset would cause infinite beeps, etc).
- Allow user to select ROM file from config panel if not found.
- Improved Mac OS X interface: Full Screen support and error d... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Updates Java components.
- Firmware for Mac Pro with 10.5.2.
- System update for US MessagePad 2000 with 2.1 OS.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Printer driver.
- View OpenGL accelerator info.
- Firmware for the video adapter.
- Update your AppleShare software.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.